Parent Volunteer Opportunities.
We want to thank you in advance for your willingness to participate and volunteer with Dominion Christian School. The administration, teachers, and staff appreciate your time and effort in making Dominion a great experience and program for our students.
Parent volunteers have a significant impact on student success.
Parent volunteers play an important role in the success of our school. When parents actively participate in their child’s school, their child benefits. Parents are not required to volunteer, but we encourage parents to continue their support by being an active participant in their child’s education through these opportunities.
A few ways to get involved
- Chaperone a class field trip or club event
- Assist in school-wide fundraising
- Help with school family events
- Plan and participate in class activities/parties
- Assist a teacher with classroom support
- Volunteer tutoring
- Speak to a class about your career/occupation
- Share with a class your unique experiences
- Volunteer in the school office
- Assist with the lunch program
- Get involved with “Mom’s Prayer Group”
- Help with athletic team pre-game dinners
All volunteers that have direct contact and involvement with students must have a clear background check on file with the school office. For more information or to request a background check, please contact the head of school or principal.