About Dominion Christian.
Dominion offers a challenging and diverse college preparatory curriculum in a Christian private school setting that is aligned with state and national standards.
Mission and Values.
We also offer a broad and exciting variety of athletic and extracurricular opportunities. We believe that academic and extracurricular activities presented in God-centered, Biblically-based setting are key in a student’s development.
The mission of Dominion Christian School is to glorify God as we prepare students in mind, body, and spirit to meet life’s challenges with a Christ-centered Biblical worldview.
We believe our purpose should be to equip students to understand the truth about life, the world, and their place in it.
Dominion Christian School seeks to equip students to recognize the Lordship of Christ in all subject areas of learning, and to respond in obedience to His call to be transforming influences in society.
What kind of school do I want at work in my child's life?
Parents are assured that every Dominion teacher will not only challenge them with rigorous academics, but also frame the whole of their curriculum through the lens of Scripture, and openly model the love of Jesus through their actions and words.
Statement of Faith.
Dominion Christian School was founded and functions upon the basic fundamental principles of the Word of God. The following statement of faith is held by every Dominion Christian School’s employee and is acknowledged by each school family.
- We believe the Bible (defined as the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments), to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15; II Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrew 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:9-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
Faculty & Staff.
Administration & Staff
Dominion Christian School welcomes students who discover that Dominion is the best fit for them. Students and families considering enrollment for the fall are welcomed and encouraged to contact Mrs. Stansel, Director of Admissions (email@example.com).