About Dominion Christian.
Dominion offers a challenging and diverse college preparatory curriculum in a Christian private school setting that is aligned with state and national standards.
Mission, Values & Strategic Plan.
We also offer a broad and exciting variety of athletic and extracurricular opportunities. We believe that academic and extracurricular activities presented in God-centered, Biblically-based setting are key in a student’s development.
Our team boldly stands on Biblical truths as we partner with families to mentor our students towards a life focused on Christ. We inspire excellence through academics, athletics, arts, and missions that fit their unique gifts.
Investing in the next generation to Love God and Love Others through Christ-Centered education.
What kind of school do I want at work in my child's life?
Parents are assured that every Dominion teacher will not only challenge them with rigorous academics, but also frame the whole of their curriculum through the lens of Scripture, and openly model the love of Jesus through their actions and words.
We achieve our mission and purpose through the following core values:
Every aspect of our school (academics, athletics, arts) is designed to equip students to understand that Christ is at the center of all they do. Having students understand and commit to a personal, life-long, relationship with Jesus Christ is our top priority.
We want to model the character of Jesus Christ. Our character will determine our responses and decisions we make in all areas of our life. It is important to conduct ourselves with a high level of personal integrity and respect.
We want Dominion Christian to be community-oriented through our support for one another. By creating an “others-focused” culture, we can make an impact for Christ in our society through a sense of compassion toward all people groups. We believe that every child has unique abilities to have an impact for Christ in the world. We teach our students to keep a servant heart through the Great Commission, humility, and remaining thankful to God.
Ecclesiastes 4:9 – Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor. If either of them falls down one can help the other up.
Respect for Self & Others
Our students are held to a high standard of excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts. We understand that we are working for the Lord and strive to do everything with excellence so that our students are well prepared for college or career in all academic principles. Our commitment to excellence is shown through constant improvement, work ethic, discipline, and focus.
Colossians 3:23 – Work willingly at whatever you do as though you were working for the Lord.
Statement of Faith.
Dominion Christian School was founded and functions upon the basic fundamental principles of the Word of God. The following statement of faith is held by every Dominion Christian School’s employee and is acknowledged by each school family.
- We believe the Bible (defined as the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments), to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15; II Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrew 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:9-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
Faculty & Staff.
Administration & Staff
Dominion Christian School welcomes students who discover that Dominion is the best fit for them. Students and families considering enrollment for the fall are welcomed and encouraged to contact Jillian Willis, Director of Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org).