Academic & College Counseling.
Dominion offers academic and college counseling for all students. College counseling and preparation is an essential part of the Dominion’s experience, beginning in freshman year.
The Counseling Office offers academic guidance and counseling around course selection based on academic and post-secondary goals, including:
- College selection and application
- Scholarship search and application assistance
- Examination of potential careers
- Interpretation of standardized test scores
- Personal support and counseling
- Referral services for enrichment opportunities and outside resources
Our Guidance Counselor works closely with the Director of Admission and the Principal to help students attain their educational goals. This guidance provides information regarding the counseling process from the college search to the final application.