Directions to Dominion Christian School.
Our 40-acre campus is located on Burnt Hickory Road in Marietta.
- From I-75 take Exit 269 – Barrett Parkway/Kennesaw.
- Travel west for 4.5 miles to Burnt Hickory Road.
- Turn right onto Burnt Hickory Road. Travel 2.8 miles to the traffic light.
- Turn right onto Due West Road. Travel .3 miles going through the traffic light to the first street past Due West Elementary School.
- Turn left onto Burnt Hickory Road.
- Travel 1 mile to the entrance of Dominion Christian Schools which will be on the left.
Dominion Christian School welcomes students who discover that Dominion is the best fit for them. Students and families considering enrollment for the fall are welcomed and encouraged to contact Mrs. Stansel, Director of Admissions (email@example.com).
Dominion Christian School admits students of any race, color, gender, and national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, or athletic and other school programs.