RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb ParentsWeb is a private and secure website set up for our school to allow you to see complete information specific to your child. You can view your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Please email the technology director at email@example.com if you have any problems or questions. Together, we can continue to improve our children’s academic development as well as communication at school and at home.
I. ACCESSING YOUR CHILD’S INFORMATION
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Go to your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari) and type in the address of our school website at www.dominionchristian.org.
- Click on “ParentsWeb Login” found in the center of the home page.
- Log in as follows:
- Click on the “First-time Users” tab if you have not logged into RenWeb before.
- Type in your e-mail address that you provided to the school. If you are requested to provide the school’s ID, enter DCHS-GA
- Click on the New Parent Login button. You will be e-mailed a new password within 3 minutes (to the e-mail address you typed in, which must be the same e-mail address that you provided to the school).
- Type in the Password assigned.
- If you want to avoid re-keying your e-mail address each time you log in, tell the system to remember your e-mail address so need only enter your password to log into the ParentsWeb in the future.
- Click on the Parent Login button.
- To access grades, click “Classrooms.” This will bring up all classes in which your child is enrolled at the school.
- Click on “Homework Summary” or “Gradebook Summary” at the top of the column for each child.
- You can access other school information regarding your child on this site, as well as e-mail the teachers directly!
II. WHAT’S ON THE FRONT PAGE?
Once you are logged in to RenWeb you will initially see the school calendar for the current month along with any important school-wide announcements. The calendar acts as the official calendar for the school and should be referred to often for up-to-date information.
You will also see menu items on the left:
- Attendance – shows absences and tardies to classes (by quarter or entire year)
- Classrooms – grades, assignments , lessons, and teacher’s web page
- Discipline – lists any discipline records of demerits, detentions, or referrals (by quarter or entire year)
- Community Service – record of completed service hours (10 hrs required per year at Dominion)
- Lunch Menu – feature not used by DCS
- Family Demographics – contains your family demographics
- Family Directory – school directory (only available to DCS families and employees)
- Report Card – a printable copy of current year’s report card to date
- Student Schedules – current students schedule of classes and room assignments
- School Information– DCS staff and faculty list with titles, phone extensions and e-mail addresses
- Transcripts – an unofficial report of the transcript on record for your child
- Newsletter & Downloads –lunch menu and other downloadable documents and forms
- Survey – any surveys that DCS is currently running
- Web Forms – update your family’s demographics here (change of address, phone, contacts, etc)
- Change Password – change your password here
III. VIEWING YOUR STUDENT’S PROGRESS REPORT
- Select Classrooms
- Select Gradebook Summary (All classes for student will be displayed)
- Select Gradebook details to view progress report
If you have any questions or concerns about your child’s progress report, please e-mail your teacher or call the office to schedule a parent/teacher conference.
The parent web is a place for school to parent communications. The school calendar, announcements, homework assignments, lesson plans, grades and daily attendance information are all available online through RenWeb.
IV. FAQ ABOUT RENWEB
What is RenWeb?
A web-based program that brings the parent and the school together in one unified system allowing parents to access grades, homework and other school info in one convenient place.
How do I sign up?
If you are a parent/guardian of an enrolled student, you can sign up through the RenWeb link on the Dominion Christian website (www.dominionchristian.org). Note: Your e-mail address must be entered into the RenWeb database before signing up.
I submitted my name and e-mail address to school, but my e-mail address does not seem to be working, what do I do?
E-mail your name, phone number and e-mail address directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short message that your e-mail address for login does not seem to work. We will verify your e-mail address and get back with you.
I received 1st time login instructions and tried to get my password.I saw the message which said, "Your new password has been e-mailed to you.," but I never received a password. What do I do?
The e-mail sent to you containing your password was probably blocked by a SPAM filter or ended up in your junk mail folder. To get your password, you may call the school at 770-420-2153 during regular school hours, or e-mail directly to email@example.com with a short message that you did not receive your password.
Who else can see my home address, e-mail address and phone number on the Internet? Can I turn these off?
Any other parent or student at Dominion Christian who has access to RenWeb can see these. You may request that any one or all of these be unlisted from the parent directory. You can do this by calling the school.
Who else can see my family demographic information?
Only persons in your own family or employed staff members at Dominion Christian Schools have access to your demographic information.
All other questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly answer them. You may also call the school at 770-420-2153 during regular school hours.